Have you visited your Council’s new online resource yet? Launched in 2017, Live
Well Cheshire East provides information and advice on a range of services across
Cheshire East, giving you greater choice and control to support you and your family.
This easy to use directory of over 3,000 services has already won many accolades
from the public sector, communities and individuals. You can use Live Well
Cheshire East to find information and advice on subjects such as:
- Health matters
- Community activities
- Care and support for adults
- Care and support for children
- Living independently
- Education, employment and money matters
- Looking after someone
- Local Offer for SEN and disability
- Staying safe
- You can also send us feedback about the directory, and suggest services to be included.
They are looking forward to hearing from you!