You are invited to attend the Annual Parish Council Meeting on the 20th May 2019 at 7.30 pm at Westlow Mere, Giantswood Lane, Congleton CW12 2JJ in the function room.
If the members of the public are present, there will be a period of question time at the beginning and at the end of the meeting.
|Declaration of Interest||To receive any declarations of interest.|
|Election of Chairman for the ensuing year||To sign the Acceptance of Office|
|PART 1 – PUBLIC AND PRESS|
|3. Register of Interests||
|4. To Elect the Vice Chairman for the ensuing year||
|5. To adopt the Standing Orders||
|6. To adopt the Financial Regulations||
|7. To adopt the new Code of Conduct||
|8. To adopt the General Power of Competence for 2019/20||
|9. Hulme Walfield & Somerford Booths Business plan review||
|10. Councillor Responsibilities||
|11. Audit and Local Councils in England 2019/20||· To receive the final internal audit report for 2018/19 from the internal auditors Mr G Roberts and note the recommendations and action plan there in.
· To receive and approve section 1 annual governance statement section 2018/19 of the AGAR and that the chairman and Clerk/RFO sign to confirm.
· To receive and approve section 2 – accounting statements 2018/19 and that the chairman sign to confirm approval.
|12. Rural Lane Improvement Plan||· Rural Lane – improvement plan. To devise a plan for the next 6 months.|
|14. Alderley Gate – Bloor Homes||
|15. Cheshire East||To suspend standing orders and receive a report from any Ward Members present|
|16. Planning Applications||To consider the following applications and any other since the publication of the agenda –
· 19/1940C Land rear of Shannock Cottages, Giantswood Lane, Hulme Walfield – change of use of land from part grazing and part hard standing to a 30m x 40m all-weather horse-riding arena/manage.
· Fieldhouse farm, Swettenham Road, Somerford Booths CW12 2JX – replacement of existing porch, addition of dormer window and timber cladding to existing dwelling. Conversion of existing garage into habitable space. Erection of car port and separate workshop.
|17. Accessibility of Polling Station – noted from Elections 2019||· Cllr V Brown to propose to review the current polling station location for the Parishes residents (notes circulated)|
|18. Accounts||BALANCE OF ACCOUNT = £13,681.57
· £146.88 JDH Business Services Ltd
· £8.65 Mr M Wakerly
· £259.20 Crewe Colour Printers Ltd
· £96.48 CHALC Affiliation Fee
· £20.00 CCA
· £50.00 Flowers Cllr G Booth (Mrs J Mason)
· £994.37 (£75.90 HMRC)
· Clerks expanses
· £5,500.00 Cheshire East precept
· £286.65 HMRC VAT claim
Signatures on the Bank account – to approve new signatures
Internet Banking– to discuss HSBC banking proposals
|19. Clerks Report||· Training 2019
· GDPR – personally owned computer equipment forms – new members to sign.
|20. Chairman and Members Report|
|To note the next meeting date||20th June 2019|