You are invited to attend the Parish Council Meeting on the 18th July 2019 at 7.30 pm at Westlow Mere, Giantswood Lane, Congleton CW12 2JJ in the function room.
If the members of the public are present, there will be a period of question time at the beginning and at the end of the meeting.
|Declaration of Interest||To receive any declarations of interest.|
|PART 1 – PUBLIC AND PRESS|
|3. Tree Protection Orders||
|4. Rural Lane Improvement Plan||
Cllr P Amies to discuss bridleway from the CLR underpass and research she has completed to date.
|6. Lengths man in the Parish||
|7. Alderley Gate – Bloor Homes||
|8. Business Plan||
|9. Cheshire East||To suspend standing orders and receive a report from any Ward Members present|
|10. Planning Applications||To consider the following applications and any other since the publication of the agenda –
• 19/1940C Land rear of Shannock Cottages, Giantswood Lane, Hulme Walfield – change of use of land from part grazing and part hard standing to a 30m x 40m all-weather horse-riding arena/ ménage.
• 19/3040C Sandy Lane House, Giantswood Lane, Hulme Walfield CW12 2JJ – Carport (open three sides) located on existing parking
• 19/3112C Dairy House Farm, Hall Green Lane, Somerford Booths CW12 2LY – resubmission of 18/2968C erection of agricultural workers dwelling.
|11. Accounts||BALANCE OF ACCOUNT = £17,382.03
• £965.70 Cranage PC (Clerks salary April to June inc £77.30 HMRC) – £41.35 amendment
• £312.79 – Glasdon UK Ltd
• Clerks expenses April to June
• £24.48 JDH Services
Internet Banking– the Clerk to update
|12. Clerks Report||• Correspondence|
|13. Chairman and Members Report||• CE Police and Crime Commissioner 27th June meeting – Cllr JS to
• Amend Cllr TR’s training
|To note the next meeting date||19th September 2019|