You are invited to attend the Parish Council Meeting on the 17th October 2019 at
7.00 pm at Westlow Mere, Giantswood Lane, Congleton CW12 2JJ in the function room.
If the members of the public are present, there will be a period of question time at the beginning and at the end of the meeting.
Presentation by Richborough Estates in relation to a proposed mixed-use development on land off Viking Way, Congleton
|Declaration of Interest||To receive any declarations of interest – to acknowledge the Clerk has granted a dispensation for Cllr P Amies reference land off Viking Way|
|PART 1 – PUBLIC AND PRESS|
|3. Trees on ‘Westlow ‘Mere by the bridleway/ footpath.
|4. Rural Lane Improvement Plan||
|6. Business Plan||
|7. Cheshire East||To suspend standing orders and receive a report from any Ward Members present
|8. Planning Applications||To consider the following applications and any other since the publication of the agenda –
· To consider comments to be submitted after the presentation by RE estates.
· Resident complaint– reference Fern Hill, Smithy Lane CW12 2JG – to note the Clerk has made contact
· To note the comments that have been submitted to CE reference the site allocations for the Local Plan consultation.
|9. Accounts||BALANCE OF ACCOUNT = £16,025.88
· £115.20 Congleton Chronicle
· £1,008.26 (inc 78.51 HMRC contributions) Cranage Parish Council
· £75.00 CHALC (Cllr VB – Being a Good Councillor)
|10. Clerks Report||· Correspondence
· Newsletter – update
· To remind the Cllr to submit comments for budget review in November .
|11. Chairman and Members Report||§ Cllr VB to report on ‘Being a Good Councillor’
§ Cllr VB to report on Community and Resilience Market engagement event
|Clerk vacancy||· To consider the applications submitted|
|To note the next meeting date||21st November 2019|