You are invited to attend the Parish Council Meeting on the 16th January 2020 at
7.00 pm at Westlow Mere, Giantswood Lane, Congleton CW12 2JJ in the function room.
If the members of the public are present, there will be a period of question time at the beginning and at the end of the meeting.
|Declaration of Interest||To receive any declarations of interest|
|PART 1 – PUBLIC AND PRESS||Guest Speaker Suzie Akers-Smith, Cycling and Walking Champion, Cheshire East Council.|
|3. Community Governance Review||
|4. Trees on ‘Westlow’ Mere by the bridleway/ footpath.||
|5. Rural Lane Improvement Plan||
|7. Business Plan||
|9. Community Chest||
|10. Risk Assessment||
|11. Complaints Procedure||
|12. Spring Newsletter||
|13. Cheshire East||To receive a report from any Ward Members present|
|14. Planning Applications||To consider the following applications and any other since the publication of the agenda –
· 19/5596C. Land Off, Viking Way, Congleton CW12 1TT. Outline planning application with all matters reserved except for principal means of access for the erection of residential development, employment and commercial floor space and a local centre with associated landscaping, drainage and other infrastructure.
|15. Accounts||BALANCE OF ACCOUNT = £19,917.15
· £76.76 Mark Bailey
· £150.00 JDH Business Services Ltd (to pay Cranage Parish Council)
· £279.00 clerk December salary
· £1084.35 Cranage PC (Julie Mason salary Oct to Dec 2019 inc £77.30 HMRC)
· £27.90 Julie Mason expenses July to December 2019.
· £9.00 clerk expenses.
· £350 SLCC, CiLCA payment.
Bank reconciliation – a councillor to sign this off.
|16. Clerks Report||· Clerk’s Employment Contract
· Purchase of laptop
· Purchase of The Clerk’s Manual
· Signing of new bank mandate with new clerk details
· Internal auditor support session
· Bloor Homes update meeting arranged for 23rd January.
|To note the next meeting date||20th February 2020|